RSS Feed

Sunday, February 27, 2011

This Feeling Inside...

This feeling inside...
Its so unexplainable...
WHY?
If only i know the reason why....

The only answer i can find in myself right now is that I will be going back to college after almost 3 months of break at home...YAY!!

I am happy going back to the jungle but after the comfort of home for the past 3 months its too difficult to let it go.
What more will be flying soon after the end of KI to India, a country where i never had expected or imagine of for my further tertiary studies...

The day after tomorrow.(Monday) Yes its the day i will be going back to college..It pretty much feels like going back to school after a long year end holidays.

At last I finished preparing all the documents needed except for the my passport size picture as it has been arranged by Mark and Qiqi in KTT..THX SO MUCH GUYS!
Haaah! The Curriculum Vitae! YES I'm done with it and could say pretty much satisfied with it but not totally satisfied of course!

So, I asked my brother's kind help with it..I email it to him and did not get any single reply after 3 days. Its when i told my dad about it. Just to get a call from him that his not around this weekend since he has gone London.Haizzz...He said he will mail it too me by Tuesday! WHAT!! The registration is on Monday!!

Thanks to Qiqi again for talking and persuading Miss Tengku Farah so that we can submit all our documents on the second week of KI!
FUH! Relieved!!

Than my dad said that i should not just wait for my brother and find other people to check my CV. And the   first person was my neighbour(I mean my new neighbour)..He is the Chairman, Higher Education Bureau, National MIC YOUTH!
P/s: He twittes everyday!
He requested me to give him a hard copy so that it will be easier for him to check..Since i haven't print any hard copy i excuse myself to go and print first.

FUH!!! He is really scary!! He really have a fierce face....

I totally hate it someone reading and correcting my CV in front of me!!!

Uncle(That's how i address him since he already married with two girls!) corrected some of it standing right in front of my house!!He requested me to change the changes he has made and email it to him.And i did it.
Just realized when blogging this that he has send me the corrected copy of it!
Thank You Uncle. I wish I can go and knock his house door now but he and his family has just went out a moment ago before i on my lappy..Only Yuvika, their maid and Handsome Boy is at home.(Their family dog)
So i decided i will just send him an email instead since he have a blackburry and receives emails on the spot to his phone.

As usual the first thing I do when I come online will be log on to facebook!
Almost ALL KTT-ians status is regarding going back to college..*sigh*

Again its a mixed feeling about going back to KTT.
Like all seniors have said KI is the time you really get to enjoy KTT to the max!
And yes we have seen it when we were once juniors and still doing our A Level....

The things I really wanna do and will do when i go back to KTT
1) Go uphill with Kim and Phoenix!
2) Call Kesa the way I love to call her! OMD!! I miss that terribly!
3) Ask Huzai " Did you see him?"
4) Go to BBST PM on Thursday!

I really miss all of these the most in my 3 months break and will always do...Friends forever guys!


Probably this will be my last blog for this week and also this month as i will not be bringing my lappy on the first week to college and not sure if i can be blogging anywhere there.
*Hoping for the best with Comp Lab PC and Library's PC*

Have a great day coz i'm havin mine!

In God’s eyes, love is never absent. In God’s heart, forgiveness is never impossible. In God’s embrace, no one is ever alone or forgotten. God Bless!


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...