Last Friday my parents and i went to Masjid Jamek.Yup yup its for SHOPPING!!! Even if the shopping was not for me...well it was to buy some things for last night function at my uncle's house.
But hey i did some shopping for myself too!
We took the Kelana Jaya Line LRT to and fro there.On the way back, the train was pack and only one place empty, so i booked the place and let my mother to sit there.My dad and i was standing when we got a place opposite the row of seats where my mom was.We were there until around KLCC station i guess if i'm not mistaken...the seat next to my mom was vacant so i decided to jump to the opposite chairs next to my mother.
This is where the whole mystery begins...
I turn to my right, further a door away i saw a man....He was definitely very familiar to me...Then it was the man giving me a suspicious face..
After a moment of taught....I just realized that guy is a worker at KTT Mamak Shop.The first thing that run into my head was "What the Hell is this guy doing so far away from KTT?"
The whole journey the guy was keep on looking at me probably thinking "Can that girl be from KTT?"
Hahaha...
We reached the Wangsa Maju station at last.I turned for the last time to the man for the fear he might get down in the same station...After all there is only two more station after the Wangsa Maju Station..Thank God he didn't! Lolxx
I stepped out of the train and walking towards the stairs to get down when....geng geng geng
Haha..nothing much but that man smiled at me when i passed the door where he was sitting.Just to be polite, i smiled back in return.That's when he came near the door and asked me something.The conversation was like this:
(P/s:The whole conversation was in tamil)
(It wasn't my fault, i really could not hear what that man said)The same thing repeated few time before the trains door closed and moved.
But somehow he managed to ask are you from KTT
I shuck my head and showed signal with my finger.
Maybe i should go and talk to him when i go back to KTT.
I came back home still wondering why do i have to meet someone that knows me every single time i go out no matter I'm with my friends or family..
It was only then i realize how much i missed KTT!
I just can't wait to go back to KTT for KI!!
"UNITED IN EXCELLENCE"
But hey i did some shopping for myself too!
We took the Kelana Jaya Line LRT to and fro there.On the way back, the train was pack and only one place empty, so i booked the place and let my mother to sit there.My dad and i was standing when we got a place opposite the row of seats where my mom was.We were there until around KLCC station i guess if i'm not mistaken...the seat next to my mom was vacant so i decided to jump to the opposite chairs next to my mother.
This is where the whole mystery begins...
I turn to my right, further a door away i saw a man....He was definitely very familiar to me...Then it was the man giving me a suspicious face..
After a moment of taught....I just realized that guy is a worker at KTT Mamak Shop.The first thing that run into my head was "What the Hell is this guy doing so far away from KTT?"
The whole journey the guy was keep on looking at me probably thinking "Can that girl be from KTT?"
Hahaha...
We reached the Wangsa Maju station at last.I turned for the last time to the man for the fear he might get down in the same station...After all there is only two more station after the Wangsa Maju Station..Thank God he didn't! Lolxx
I stepped out of the train and walking towards the stairs to get down when....geng geng geng
Haha..nothing much but that man smiled at me when i passed the door where he was sitting.Just to be polite, i smiled back in return.That's when he came near the door and asked me something.The conversation was like this:
(P/s:The whole conversation was in tamil)
The man: How many A's did you get?
Me: Ah?
But somehow he managed to ask are you from KTT
(Probably he was wondering if he talked to the right person)
It was only then i understood what he really asked me. I shuck my head and showed signal with my finger.
Maybe i should go and talk to him when i go back to KTT.
It was only then i realize how much i missed KTT!
I just can't wait to go back to KTT for KI!!
"UNITED IN EXCELLENCE"




0 comments:
Post a Comment