One word to describe AWESOME!! What else can I say...I'm proud of myself and also my class KI 5 and KI 6 for succesfully organising and realising the Tamil Night(தமிழ் இரவு ). Its just a WOW...I'm speechless to describe that wonderful night to remember..
![]() |
| The backdrop of the event. |
Thanks to some members of mine from either KI 5 or KI 6(i still don't know who was that!!), I was elected to be in charged of the souvenir for Datin and also the prizes for the kolam competition.. What can I do I’m left with no choice but to accept the given responsibility and do it as perfect as possible or near perfect.
![]() |
| KI 5 and KI 6 Team |
![]() |
| The girls of KI 5 |
The souvenir for Datin was a cheep cheep one..It was purely made in KTT...Hahahaxx..Hope Datin don't read this! But still we took our own effort to make something special to be dedicated to her! I just bought a stainer-steel tray (tatthu) and 8 small lamps(villaku) and a big one. The rest is what I call mine plus some classmates of mine's creativity. The results is this:
![]() |
| Datin looks happy receiving it! |
I just didn’t have the opportunity to snap a few pictures of the hampers for the kolam competition I prepared..I have a pictures of the winner with the hamper on stage..The 1st hamper that I was eying on was won by my class!! Isn't that great! It was totally unexpected to be announced as the winner as to my opinion there were better kolam made by other class than KI 5(Just to be honest). Well the luck is on our side since earlier that week also KI 5 was announced as the champion of the volleyball for the girls!!Its our time to rule KI..hehe
![]() |
| FIRST PRIZE BY KI 5!!!! |
![]() |
| Second prize won by KI 6 |
![]() |
| Kolam at the entrance done by KI 5 and KI 6 |
The whole night was an amazing one. Everyone enjoyed the night till the max! It was also great being a spectator the whole night!! Dance, drama , choir, and more dances it just made my hair still~
The end of the night of course the photo session!! We all love it so much don't we?? Thanks so much to Jeannette, John, Lavina and also whoever who helped me to take pictures of mine and tag me in facebook!! Thank You!
I took pictures with so many of them and I love them all!! I even took with John and Thannermalai...hehehe...shhhhh...My roommate thinks his like the only sweetheart in KTT...P/s Please keep a secret...Well I would say of all the Indian guys in KTT, he will be the only gentleman and have responsibility and would gave my respect! The rest.....I don't want to talk about it..
Check out this pictures people..
It was indeed one of the wonderful evening I had in KTT after all the hard work we put in of course!
Now I’m waiting eagerly for Hindi Night!Excited!! I feel like wanna dance after seeing all the dances on Tamil Night but I can't get over my shyness dancing on stage but maybe I should give it a try after all!!
Will Hindi Night be better than Tamil Night? We will wait and see.
Hindi Night coming soon on 10th May 2011.
Doing the finishing touch of this blog sitting next to him…uuuuhhhh..bestnyer..
Who is it???
SECRET!!
More updates soon...






















0 comments:
Post a Comment