RSS Feed

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Hindi Night

Hmmm…..Where shall i start about Hindi Night?Thinking smile
Ok!Open-mouthed smile
The night was a great one but not as Tamil night was…..Well its my class organised that Tamil Night~

On the 10th May 2011, we had our second night which is HINDI NIGHT! This night is organised by KI 2 and KI 3. A great job done by them too…Give a big hand to the organising team~
The deco?Hmm..It was simple yet elegant especially the back drop which was done by my housemates….Gabby(Head), Sumita and Hema~ They really spend hours burning the oil lamp just to finish it on  time. The hall decoration is quite simple as in my opinion and the walkway for Datin was not properly planned.

225637_1922342931104_1018012387_2281978_3765081_n
The entrance decoration...

228603_1922304770150_1018012387_2281926_161385_n
Decoration at the top of the hall...

We were surprised by Mr.Shyamu in the opening dance…It certainly got the attention of all!! The performances was great and superb! I really enjoyed watching all the shows..Awesome job guys!

Mr. Shyamu's Opening dance with Vinod amd Divagar
Its Mr.Shyamu

226571_1922443253612_1018012387_2282163_2269016_n
Deeban and Amy in action

228236_1922442133584_1018012387_2282161_1250678_n
Deeban and Kesa...cute kan~

Than…..
Come the moment I was truly waiting for! The souvenir for Datin!

WHY am I bothered???

Because….

Since I’m the one who arranged the souvenir for Datin during Tamil Night like i have mentioned in my previous blog. its something i can compare to!

The souvenir was……

227946_1922481334564_1018012387_2282209_4396738_n
Datin's souvenir
 
WHAT???

A FISH???

FOR DATIN????

Hahahahahahaha~

I just could not stop laughing at it…I didn't mean to insult or anything but its not something that can remind he of the Hindi Night~ She can’t even carry the gold fish!!

I did not manage to take many snap shots of me but i have these….

me
It look so reddish and pinky!!

me n hema
Me and my new roommate...Hemadarshini from Intec ( Loon Han and Thanneer sesat in the pic..Hehe)

I’m a bit of unhappy coz i didn't get a picture with some people…..

Ahem Ahem…

Ssshhhh…..

~ The End !! ~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...