RSS Feed

Saturday, July 9, 2011

DOCTOR?? WHY?? WHY DOCTOR?

If you keep smiling,

You will be happy,

If you don’t smile,

You will get BP…..

Open the heart

and

Look at the world…….


                    I Red heart people. I Red heart to help them, to cheer them up, to lessen their pain, help them to live a healthy live without medication, to put a smile on their face, to help those who are sick to get well and return to the society, to see them have time with their Red heartones. i believe Red heart makes the world goes round and with this little Red heart, I can make a difference in many people’s life.
           
                    I do not know since when, “help people” is no longer an acceptable answer to the question “ why you want to be a doctor?'”. I agree that $, social status, job security are also among the factors that influence me to choose this profession but in the end these things are not going to put me through my difficult times as a doctor. It is a heart full of Red heart and passion to serve people that will keep me going even though the odds are against me.

                   I used to hate doctors. Especially doctors who serve in the government hospital. My grandfather passed away because of carelessness and ineffectiveness of doctors. These doctors are not doctors. They are businessman selling their medical skills.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...