It has been one week pass since the first KI Test...The first time i'm writing an examination in a totally foreign language..An wonderful experience to conclude...
Life has been different as a KI student compared to life as a A Levels student...
The lecturers seems to like me A LOT!!! OMG!! I seriously don't want to become anyone's pet~
I don't know if its a good thing or not, my name has been brought up at the KI lecturers meeting held last week.
Guess what it was??
The Kannada lecturer, Mr.DoreSwamy and Mr.MruthunJaya haad made a statement that the student name Pavitra Ramasamy from KI 5 has a very beautiful handwriting and also Kannada handwriting...
WOW! Totally unexpected..
Whats more??
It seems according to Mr.Mruthun Jaya(who told me personally) that Datin have note down my name...LOL
Talking about Pavitra Ramasamy...
ALL I mean ALL my language lecturers LOVES calling my full name..Yes Pavitra Ramasamy..
But the worst thing is that the practically changed my dad's name from Ramasamy to Ramaswamy...
ROFL~
Yes I admit it I like it too when someone calls me with my full name.It makes me feel proud of myself...
Since everyday I hear my name being called as Pavitra Ramaswamy..it makes me a little bit annoyed...hehehe
They even call me with my dad's name sometimes.I don't know if that's the reason the forget my name or they wanna tease me..
I even run away from the lecturers when ever I come across them outside the classroom.I don't know why?Even if i'm with a bunch of classmates, the lecturers have something to say or comment or ask only to me!! Haizz...!!!
In class, as though there is no other people besides me.I always “kena” attack.. Reason for it is that the remember my name than any other pupils in my class..
Tamil night is coming up and KI 5 and KI 6 are incharged of organising the whole event. Thanks to some kind guy friends of mine(i'm not sure who was that)suggested that I should be incharged of the souviners department. Its not a big hell of job, I'm suppose to find for a gift for Datin and arrange prizes for the kolam competition. I'm ok with that...I totally malas wanna do any of these jobs already..Cukuplah...
Last Thursday was the last day of Jay in college..He messaged me so that we could meet before he would leave...We had a couple of conversation and i helped him type his college stopping letter.We shake hand when he was about to leave..and he asked me will i talk to him the next time we meet?
Of course i will Jay, once a friend forever a friend to me...after all we have facebook and skype to keep in touch now days..
I had a rather awkward chat with Danny over the Yahoo Messanger yesterday..Actually I messaged him first to know what he did comment at the picture at Sum's profile.Than I realized that I should not put my nose into that.Whatever he comment...So what..it doesn't bother me after all..even if it was about me..so~
I saved the chat I had with him so that I could post it here..hehehe..
Pavitra (9:40 PM): sorry 2 disturb during ur trials bt cn i noe wat did u comment on sum's pix?
Danny (9:41 PM): Excuse me?
Danny (9:41 PM): what you mean?
Pavitra (9:46 PM): erm..nvm..sorr y
Danny (9:47 PM): Go ahead
Danny (9:48 PM): might as well finish it off
Danny (9:48 PM): dont hover
Pavitra (9:51 PM): Excuse me?
Pavitra (9:51 PM): I mean its ok never mind leave it!
Danny (9:52 PM): Ok. As your wish
Danny (9:52 PM): How are you btw?
Danny (9:52 PM): in KTT?
Pavitra (9:55 PM): yeah
Pavitra (9:55 PM): i great..yup in KTT nw
Pavitra (9:56 PM): anything?
Pavitra (10:02 PM): Hw bout u? hows lyf?
Danny (10:08 PM): Trials week
Danny (10:08 PM): So, busy with exam preprs
Danny (10:08 PM): hope to meet the cut off
Pavitra (10:09 PM): wats ur cut off points?
Danny (10:09 PM): 3As
Pavitra (10:10 PM): nw oni trials..my college done wif A2 trials last week..
Danny (10:10 PM): Dont compare
Pavitra (10:10 PM): well tats way too easy for u..u cn get 3A*
Danny (10:10 PM): My college has been busy with stuff too. Either way, still the main focus is A2
Pavitra (10:10 PM): I din not i was barely informing u~
Danny (10:11 PM): Dont be sarcastic
Danny (10:11 PM): 3A* is for smart people
Danny (10:11 PM): like you im sure
Danny (10:11 PM): 
Pavitra (10:12 PM): don't compare..ur smart too...
Danny (10:14 PM): When heading India?
Danny (10:14 PM): How was ur results?
Pavitra (10:14 PM): End of July i will be flying already
Pavitra (10:15 PM): U told it already din u?
Danny (10:15 PM): so fast
Danny (10:15 PM): which uni
Danny (10:15 PM): ?
Danny (10:16 PM): india isnt that far la. can take air asia
Pavitra (10:16 PM): Yup coz our semester starts in August..
Danny (10:16 PM): Hows Viknes and sheerene?
Danny (10:17 PM): So after this can kirim barang all la
Danny (10:17 PM): = P
Pavitra (10:17 PM): I got KS Hegde Medical Academy, Mangalore
Pavitra (10:17 PM): u hv no conatcts wif dem ah?
Pavitra (10:18 PM): viknes is in 1st yr already
Pavitra (10:18 PM): he a hot guy in Aimst nw
Danny (10:18 PM): Sherene in Russia, Viknes in Aimst, and Elie is in KY
Pavitra (10:18 PM): yup
Danny (10:18 PM): really? viknes?
Danny (10:18 PM): hahahaha
Pavitra (10:18 PM): yeah
Danny (10:18 PM): Well, his a nice guy
Danny (10:18 PM): im sure many girl would want him
Danny (10:18 PM): hahaha
Pavitra (10:19 PM): after all his good lookin too
Pavitra (10:19 PM): many scandals around him
Pavitra (10:19 PM): he was once so frustrated wif a rumors bout him n a gal..
Pavitra (10:22 PM): whr will u be heading to again? US ah?
Danny (10:23 PM): Its funny, how I know him as a fren. to someone else he might be a world
Danny (10:23 PM): Yeah, hopefully, I will be heading to Georgia Atlanta
Pavitra (10:23 PM): yea
Pavitra (10:23 PM): wow tats great
Danny (10:23 PM): I got an offer from Emory University. Its number 3 best university for business in USA 
Danny (10:24 PM): Provided I meet the stupid cut off point
Danny (10:24 PM): I seriously donno how the Malays here are going to meet the cut off
Danny (10:24 PM): they dont seem to study
Danny (10:24 PM): haha
Pavitra (10:25 PM): owh i hv heard af tat..
Pavitra (10:25 PM): lox
Pavitra (10:26 PM): so u got the conditional offer already?
Danny (10:26 PM): I got unconditional offer
Pavitra (10:29 PM): do u skype?
Danny (10:29 PM): I do
Danny (10:29 PM): Not at the moment
Danny (10:29 PM): something wrong with the wifi here
Pavitra (10:30 PM): owh ic
Danny (10:30 PM): and I havent downloaded the new version
Pavitra (10:30 PM): wats ur id? i add u..
Danny (10:30 PM): I forgot dy
Danny (10:30 PM): haha
Danny (10:31 PM): Sorry, will let u know when I do
Danny (10:31 PM): = )
Pavitra (10:31 PM): yeah sure 
Danny (10:32 PM): so, hows kesa and etc?
Danny (10:32 PM): I heard u got hooked up or something
Danny (10:32 PM): congrats
Pavitra (10:33 PM): erm?
Pavitra (10:33 PM): kesa did
Pavitra (10:33 PM): nt me
Pavitra (10:34 PM): yeah kesa is fine wif da rest u noe in ktt
Danny (10:34 PM): Kesa hooked with who?
Danny (10:34 PM): didnt tell also she
Danny (10:34 PM): haha
Danny (10:34 PM): shes a very nice girl
Danny (10:34 PM): hope she gets the best
Pavitra (10:34 PM): tink ppl tat u noe in ktt ol pass their cut off point la
Pavitra (10:34 PM): haha
Pavitra (10:34 PM): his my thambi
Pavitra (10:34 PM): lolx
Pavitra (10:35 PM): his a jpa scholar too flying 2 US...
Pavitra (10:35 PM): his fr Uniten
Danny (10:35 PM): whats his name?
Danny (10:35 PM): might know him
Danny (10:35 PM): Its good that they all passed the cut off
Danny (10:36 PM): I have a lot of doctor friends
Pavitra (10:36 PM): erm..i think i'm nt suppose to tell it
Danny (10:36 PM): when I work
Danny (10:36 PM): haha
Pavitra (10:36 PM): haha
Danny (10:36 PM): Owh, ok. I understand
Pavitra (10:36 PM): i'm nt so sure bout his palcement
Pavitra (10:36 PM): placement*
Pavitra (10:37 PM): so i heard u gt hooked up also
Pavitra (10:37 PM): so hus da lucky gal..
Danny (10:37 PM): I didnt get hooked up
Danny (10:37 PM): Im not handsome
Danny (10:37 PM): no one wants
Pavitra (10:37 PM): owh really
Pavitra (10:38 PM): i have seen u at KLCC wif a gal duh..
Danny (10:38 PM): When?
Pavitra (10:39 PM): sometime ago...while i was still duin alvls
Pavitra (10:39 PM): cant really remember wen
Danny (10:39 PM): Not sure whp
Danny (10:39 PM): who
Pavitra (10:39 PM): well u guys did pass by me
Danny (10:39 PM): Like I said, m not gud luking. No one wants
Pavitra (10:40 PM): bt i hide myself since i was wif a guy fren
Danny (10:40 PM): Why would you want to hide urself?
Pavitra (10:41 PM): erm..coz i luk different nw
Danny (10:41 PM): urm.
Danny (10:41 PM): u went bald?
Pavitra (10:41 PM): totally nt
Danny (10:42 PM): Chill la everyone looks different now days.
Danny (10:42 PM): Even I look different
Danny (10:42 PM): haha
Pavitra (10:42 PM): ur still da same
Danny (10:43 PM): Ill take that as a compliment
Pavitra (10:43 PM): as u lyk..
Danny (10:43 PM): = .= '
Pavitra (10:43 PM): 
Danny (10:44 PM): Dont annoy me'
Pavitra (10:44 PM): i did nt
Danny (10:45 PM): Haha
Pavitra (10:46 PM): i'm sorry la
Pavitra (10:46 PM): i kinda talk alot since cumin 2 ktt
Danny (10:46 PM): Change is good
Pavitra (10:46 PM): yup change for the better
Danny (10:49 PM): Hope so
Danny (10:51 PM): I wana mandi for a while
Danny (10:51 PM): Brb
Pavitra (10:52 PM): i wont be online long
Pavitra (10:52 PM): will go offline soo
Pavitra (10:52 PM): so tc
Pavitra (10:52 PM): bubbye
Pavitra (10:52 PM): best wishes 4 ur xm
I think I was rather rude with him still even after he asked me so nicely “How are you?”
Maybe because I was busy skype-ing with Puva...
And all the fuss about who on's the web cam first..Lolxx
Like we never seen each other “pulak”.....Its funny how we think of somethings sometimes..
I reason for me to cheer today!
I got my Kannada test paper....
JENG
JENG
JENG....
JENG....
Yeah I got 79/80 marks....Well it should be full mark but Mr.Dore is reluctant to give anyone full marks...haizz! NOT FAIR LA SIR!!...
It doesn't matter as long as I know what I did is correct atually..
The other 20 marks comes from attendance and also assignment which I could easily get full marks...
and...
walawei! I can get 99%.....
I'm so proud of myself!
Peeps the treat is on me today~
Today i'm having hypersomia!!
I'm feeling sleepy all the time.....
Well it was probably because I was having a movie marathon yesterday...
So tonight I should go to bed early so that I won't be falling asleep again and having the headache i'm having now!!...
Nitez people..



0 comments:
Post a Comment