RSS Feed

Monday, January 31, 2011

I'm Not Satisfied!


I always wanted the BEST for me no matter what it takes or what it cost! Like the old saying goes by hook or by crook!

I'm NEVER satisfied with WHAT I HAVE, WHAT I DONE and etc.etc.etc...

I was not satisfied with my SPM results even by getting 13 A's.When everyone taught its a achievement, I say he got 15 A's n she got 14 A's.

I was not satisfied when i had to enter matriculation locally when my friends with lower results than i do can get selected by JPA for overseas studys.

I was not satisfied even when i got JPA to read medicine overseas because it was INDIA! I said its not fair i got 13A's which is more than anna and akka but why they get to further their studies in United Kingdom and Ireland.Why is so unfair?

I was even more not satisfied when i had to do my A-Levels in Kolej Teknologi Timur(KTT).Why of all colleges in Malaysia do i have to do my A-Levels in a college somewhere in the jungle of Sepang?WHY?Why  can't i do my A-Levels in some places like Sunway University College or Taylors like anna?

Not to mention my A-Levels results.I'm not satisfied too!Probably getting 4 A* might satisfied me.I'm still grateful now that i have passed my cut -off point and will be heading back to KTT where memories have build.

Before i start crapping more.Let me come to the point.The reason i wanted to post this is because of my blog layout or template(or whatever its called).I'm not satisfied with the original layout,which i changed to the current one, but looks like i don't really satisfied with it so i Google for new template.

Looks pretty easy changing one to another but when there's too many option...I'm left with too many to choose from!

OK then some theme seems like really caught my attention like this one:
But then when i think about it i taught it was so pinky n so feminine even if its my favorite color.
I put a NO to it!

Then it was this:
But this was a little bit historical and even the description for this template was suitable for blog on history!!!

Then i search and search again and again.When i taught i have found something i really liked like this one
or this one
I had the biggest problem with the Blogger!

I simple could not change my template!
This STUPID message was popping up!

We're sorry, but we were unable to complete your request.

When reporting this error to Blogger Support or on the Blogger Help Group, please:
  • Describe what you were doing when you got this error.
  • Provide the following error code and additional information.
bX-gh6763

Additional information

blogID: 5069259500549445940 host: pramasamy.blogspot.com uri: /b/html-preview
This information will help us to track down your specific problem and fix it! We apologize for the inconvenience.

Find help

See if anyone else is having the same problem: Search the Blogger Help Group for bX-gh6763
If you don't get any results for that search, you can start a new topic. Please make sure to mention bX-gh6763 in your message.

I really got tensed about it and i posted "I'm FRUSTRATED and TIRED! Gimme a break!" on my Facebook!
Rupinni Varrushine and Puven Mannen liked the post
And Puven Mannen commented "Hv a kit kat."
While Rupinni Varrushine wrote on my wall " BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Thanks guys i really appreciate those!
The funny part was Siva, he asked me why i was frustrated and tired?
When i told him the reason, he did not believe me!
He actually taught it was Mr.HB who was still calling me and disturbing me!
Hahaha~

Back to the main point again,so i decided to keep with this template at least for now.I WILL NOT GIVE UP!






At least for now i will keep on to my current template.So please do comment! I need your support! i really appreciate it buddies!
P/s: If u came across any nice and interesting website for template do let me know yah!

Take care~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...